Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Oblivion Guild's Headquarters. We hope you will enjoy your stay here \o/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadySan

Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Empty
PostSubject: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi,
I'm a little french feline,
i just wanted to ask all domo's player to not leave Pupu's servor. Because i think it's the best way to see it close his doors sooner that we hope. If we want to survive we have to not leave our servor. That's the only chance we have to be buy by another society for develop the game. If they see that there are no one here, they never buy the licence and we can say goodbye to all our dreams in Kulun's world!
so please, stay with us. That's the only hope we have....
Back to top Go down
DracoGirl

DracoGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:49 pm

I can't play but i can put the character there if it counts.
Back to top Go down
http://leyendasyparidas.blogspot.com/
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 pm

wow ... is that really serious? well most of gms left GT, and there havent been any updates, so it means we gotta play now? so it will survive GT DOMO?
Back to top Go down
MadySan

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:56 pm

I really hope that we can survive. for the moment we can see 3 possibilities:

-GT find another society quiqly, and it will change nothing for us;
-GT find another society but later, and our characters are freeze in the time to found;
-Gt don't find another society, and in this case we can say goodbye to our characters...

Many people are panicked and gone on aeria's servor. But it's not a solution, we have to stay here and wait for any official information. furthermore, if any society wants to buy the licence of the game, if she see that there is no one on the servor, she will not buy and we will don't have any chance to see our characters anymore...
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 pm

well, most of times theres a chance of some company to buy gametribe DOMO license, and most of times we get our characters transfered , like dekaron....

or...

no one buys it, and we have to go to aeria games ...
Back to top Go down
MadySan

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 pm

All of us hope that we can continue on Pupu servor.....

The number of players can be a criter of buy or not the licence. That's why i want that you to stay on our servor. If no people on, there isn't any chances to be buy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!   Don't provoq Pupu's dead!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't provoq Pupu's dead!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WHAT'S UP? :: Suggestions-
Jump to: